Anyway, the following is a list of ideas for some posts I'll be writing over the coming week. I'm forewarning you now, to serve as personal motivation later, when I feel obligated to sit down and type them out. So, some things you can look forward to reading about here include:
1. Heart of Ice versus Fabled Lands. In which I take Heart of Ice and provide a skeletal structure of sorts for converting it into a Fabled Lands-style project.
2. Heart of Ice versus Necromunda. The world of Heart of Ice converted to Games Workshop's cult miniatures game featuring gang warfare in an urban future dystopia.
3. Influences. In which I begin an occasional series of posts going back as far as I can or dare to see why I have become "Fantasy Game Book".
4. The Joy of Maps. As a lead-in to a possible series on maps in gamebooks, I want to first look at maps themselves, particularly evocative examples (fantasy or otherwise) that have left some lasting impact on me.
5. Fabled Lands Book 1: The War-Torn Kingdom. I review this amazing book in similar fashion to what I just did with Heart of Ice.
Wish me luck in getting these posts together!
National Novel Writing Month. (2010). Accessed from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Novel_Writing_Month